Monday 12 August 2013

Neon Summer Lips | The Body Shop 'Neon Pink'

Neon Pink Colourglide Lipstick
Shade: 59

'Neon Pink' (59) | £10 | The Body Shop

During the summer I really see no point on mounting on the slap, especially with extravagant eyes if its just going to slide off! My summer staple when it comes to summer is just a hint of mascara and a bright lip, Simple but effective! After wearing my fuchsia pink lipsticks to death last summer I was on the hunt for a pink with a little difference so I picked up 'Neon Pink' in the Body Shop's 'Colourglide' range. When I saw it  in the tube I was a little skeptical, but on the lips, it contrasts perfectly with my skin tone and has enough depth in the colour that it doesn't bridge the gap into 'tacky pink lips'. For £10, its not the most lasting lipstick and I do find myself having to reapply a few times during the day, but it is pretty moisturising so perfect for lips in need of a little TLC! Over the past few months I have turned to this lipstick again and again and has become a bit of a staple in my make-up bag. It is surprisingly versatile with outfits and looks amazing not only to brighten up a dark outfit, but also seems to work with pastels! I can't say The Body Shop is one of my favourite brands for make-up but this is defiantly a colour I can see myself re-purchasing in the future so brighten up those sometimes grey summer days!

Whats your favourite summer bright lipstick??

Sxx

No comments:

Post a Comment