Friday 6 June 2014

Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games | I'm a Clyde-sider :)


Glasgow 2014 | George Square, Glasgow

I just got my uniform  
If you have seen my previous blog post on the London 2012 Olympic torch relay, you will be swear about how easily excited I get over mega sporting events. I see it as a great time for a country to come together to support our finest athletes. 

For those who don't know, this year, the 2014 Commonwealth Games are being held in my University city of Glasgow. I was around a year ago that I fist applied to become a volunteer with the games, and after interviews and the starts of training I am very happy to announce that I am going to be a 'Clyde-sider' at the Wrestling. 

I plan to share some of my amazing experience here that I am sure to have come July! so watch this space!


Are any of you clyde-sider or have tickets for the Glasgow 2014?
Comment & Subscribe

Sarahxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment